The company’s website accessibility was carried out through the w3c guidelines:
- The site includes hidden skiplinks that enables people with disabilities to reach content areas on the site more easily. Pressing the tab key will open the option to skip directly to the content area or the site menu.
- There are no sub-menus on the site. The navigation menu is flat and allows convenient passage between the columns.
- All images on the site have text alternative.
- Users can control the size of the letters, color and contrast to make it easier for the visually impaired.
- The site does not contain Flash content or PDF files that are unreadable by text to speach software.
- Keyboard navigation – The site provides complete control over keyboard navigation.
We would be happy to serve you:
For more information regarding the accessibility adjustments please contact the accessibility coordinator in our company:
Mark Vainer by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 03-6421529